Technical Support Representative
Company: Brunswick Corp.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Navico Group is a stand-alone division of Brunswick, the world's
largest recreational marine business. We are seeking a Technical
Support Representative to join our growing team.
The technical support team creates a positive customer experience
by assisting the customer with technical troubleshooting, product
selection and warranty processing. This individual will contribute
to the call center and ensure that all commitments to customers are
met in a timely fashion. This individual will be responsible for
technical support for our product lines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Drive positive customer experience through technical support call
* Answer product questions including features, benefits,
installation, appropriate sizing of products, interaction with
other products within the applications, etc.
* Improve call center documentation, and customer manuals.
* Resolve customer questions by responding to detailed questions,
troubleshooting over the phone, answer voicemails, responding to
* Develop FAQs and troubleshooting guides
* Review product training presentations
* Organize and document processes and procedures.
* Assist in reviewing manuals and marketing artwork to ensure
positive customer experience
* Troubleshoot and diagnose using schematics, wiring diagrams and
* Ensure timely processing and electronic capture of warranty
information into ORACLE
* Associate degree in electrical engineering technology or suitable
* NEMA 2000 training/experience
* ABYC training/experience
* Czone and Mastervolt experience highly recommended
* 1-2 years of experience in Electronics, marine installations, or
RV electrical installations
* ABYC and/or NMEA certification a plus
* Practical experience and knowledge of AC and DC marine and RV
electrical (wiring, wire termination, basic circuit analyze, use of
* Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft
Office Suite, Oracle, and ability to learn internal systems)
* Proven advanced troubleshooting skills and experience/ability to
work through conflict and use effective problem solving
* Problem solving and analysis; interpersonal relations; verbal and
written communications; organization and leadership
* Proven ability to read and interpret documents such as safety
rules, schematics, operation and maintenance manuals in English
* Team player with good organizational skill and time
* Comfortable in a lab environment to be able to setup test and
recreate a problem the customer might be having
* Excellent communication skills (active listening, writing,
speaking & telephone)
* Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills
to effectively communicate with the team and customers.
Behavioral Requirements/Distinguishing Characteristics
* A positive, can-do attitude
* Teamwork and collaboration-oriented
* Professional poise and presence
* Determination and bias for action
* Personal accountability/ownership mentality
* good judgment, respect for others, and integrity
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with
different types of people
About the Company:
Navico Group is the global leader in technology, systems and
solutions for a variety of industries, from Marine & RV to
Specialty Vehicles and beyond. Our broad portfolio consists of the
industry's leading brands in Power Systems, Digital Systems,
Fishing Systems, and Performance Components including Ancor,
Attwood, B&G, BEP, Blue Sea Systems, C-MAP, CZone, Garelick,
Lenco, Lowrance, Marinco, MotorGuide, Mastervolt, ProMariner,
RELiON, Simrad and Whale.
Our team is committed and driven, every day, to be the most trusted
supply partner to the marine and mobile industries...and
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
Please let us know if you require accommodations during the
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations
from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please
contact our support team at: email@example.com or
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create
when applying through a posted position through
https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about
what is being required of you during the application process or its
source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or
Keywords: Brunswick Corp., Palm Beach , Technical Support Representative, Other , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!