Sterile Processing Tech
Location: Palm City
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Position: OP Sterile Processing Tech Command your healthcare
career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts
at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you
like while earning top industry rates. The process: Healthcare
professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an
application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their
interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the
facilities of their choice before completing any applicable
orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim
and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their
lifestyles as independent contractors. Are you a qualified
candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal
flexibility, and life balance? Apply today. Requirements for OP
Sterile Processing Tech
- Completed Sterile Processing certification
- Minimum 1 year of full-time inpatient experience, including
critical care. This doesn't include school and clinicals.
- Picks up used/contaminated equipment, trays, instruments and
carts from appropriate area including operating room at designated
times and processes for appropriate decontamination/sterilization,
use or storage.
- Inspects all instruments for cleanliness and condition,
removing defective items.
- Assembles and/or restocks all trays, kits and packs pursuant to
department policy and procedures and priority level, verifying that
they have been properly wrapped and labeled.
- Operates sterilizers, washers and other processing equipment in
accordance with department policy, maintaining accurate and
detailed sterilization records.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical and product terminology as
well as the location of trays, instruments, supplies and equipment
to expedite service.
- Re-sterilizes/replaces all dated items prior to or on outdate,
having a complete knowledge of sterilization methods, requirements
- Has knowledge of and observes all infection control policy and
procedures at all times.
- Complies with department safety policies, procedures and
protocol. Responsible to help ensure that the safety and physical
well-being of patients, family members, visitors and co-workers are
- Delivers items processed by Sterile Processing. Orders and puts
away supplies as needed."Please note: You will be asked about your
COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Palm Beach , Sterile Processing Tech, Other , Palm City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!