Activities & Events Coordinator
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Discover your Purpose! - -COMMUNITY, a Discovery Senior Living
community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job opportunities
available in a safe and supportive work environment.We provide on
the job training with no experience required for most positions.We
offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniformsActivities & Events Coordinator
- Assist in the development and oversight of resident activities.
- Plan, schedule and conduct programs that provide physical,
intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual opportunities for our
residents in our community.
- Attend all community planned functions and help coordinate the
event from beginning to end including set-up, running, and breaking
down for the event.
- Assist in preparing and organizing a calendar of events.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (evenings and every
other weekend) for planned activity events.Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in social work, recreation, sociology,
psychology or related field preferred
- One to three years experience in assisted living or long term
care working with memory care patients preferred
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to encourage and motivate older adults.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated creative ability.
- Strong skills in organization, delegation and consensus
building.Benefits:In addition to a rewarding career and competitive
salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package. -
-Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package
including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances,
paid time off and paid holidays. - -Team members are eligible to
participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our
Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.If
having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to you,
apply today and join our team!EOE D/V -
Keywords: Mariposa, Palm Beach , Activities & Events Coordinator, Other , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!