Quality Assurance Analyst I, Clinical Nurse
Company: DSS, Inc.
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DSS, Inc. is a drug and alcohol free workplace (DFWP).
DSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity (EOE), Affirmative Action (AA)
employer that invites and encourages minorities (M), women (F),
veterans (V), veterans preferred (V Preferred), LGBT (Lesbian, Gay,
Bisexual, Transsexual) and individuals with disabilities (H) to
We are ADEA and ADA compliant.
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
Job Location: DSS NPB - North Palm Beach, FL
Job Shift: Day
Position Type: Full Time
Job Category: Health Care
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE IN THE OFFICE
MONDAY - FRIDAY
The Quality Assurance Analyst I, Clinical Nurse:
- Educated and licensed as a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner
or Physicians Assistant;
- Acts as a Quality Assurance Analyst and Subject Matter Expert
(SME) in support of the Quality Assurance (QA) Department.
- Utilizes comprehensive Nursing expertise to validate software
requirements via quality assessment and testing.
- Functions as a clinical user advocate and consultant to
maximize functional use of existing or new products, drawing on
clinical knowledge and workflow experience.
- Identifies workflow and process gaps to make enhancement
recommendations and implement change processes.
- Can understand technical issues at a high level and be
self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing
solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Works with Project team in support of the Quality Assurance
Analyst to create a great collaborative environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a SME for all aspects of software testing including
clinical quality management functionality of the product
- Assist in Quality Assurance testing of assigned projects and
peer review Analyst results for accuracy.
- Uses technical savvy as a Clinician and understanding of
Hospital/Clinic workflow to contribute to testing innovation level
- Practices DSSs process management of Agile/Scrum or Kanban and
related tools (Jira)
- Ensures all aspects of software is working properly prior to
review and release of deliverables
- Collaborates with internal resources to establish and improve
resource knowledge base (SharePoint).
- Acts as a SME to existing and new staff in the QA
- Trains in Quality Assurance Tool Set
- Develops and revises process documents as relates to area of
- Organizes time effectively while identifying barriers to
progress, proposing solutions and setting priorities
The preceding functions are examples of the work performed by
employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves
the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and
make a reasonable accommodation as needed.
- Has a healthcare background (minimum 2+ years), as a Registered
Nurse, Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant.
- Has strong analytical skills
- Efficiently and effectively manages multiple products and
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Possesses an aptitude for understanding a technical process
within established guidelines
- Has computer proficiency.
- Is detail oriented, prioritizes work according to deadlines
- Produces quality information that is accurate, requiring little
or no re-work
- Is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Works well within a team and as an individual contributor
- Bachelors degree or higher
Required: (One or more )
- Registered Nurse; or,
- Nurse Practitioner; or,
- Physician Assistant
- Any Quality Assurance centered certifications
- Has experience in a Clinical Hospital setting.
- Knowledge of medical and technical terminology
- Basic knowledge of software application that support Electronic
Health Records (EHR)
- 2 plus years clinical experience in a Clinical setting
- Has a professional background involving the dispensing of
- Has experience in medical/clinical software testing of EHR
20-40% per day
50-60% per day
2-20% per day
1-10% per day
15 -20 lbs 2x/day during a normal in office work day; up to 50 lbs
unassisted while traveling
20-70% per day
5-25% per day
10-25% per day
Other, please specify
Up to 20% travel per year, unassisted via common carrier and/or
DSS, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and subject to federal
vaccination mandate. Employees must be fully vaccinated to come
onto any of DSS, Incs sites or Client sites.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
If you need an accommodation seeking employment with DSS, Inc.,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561) 284-7373. Accommodations
are made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: DSS, Inc., Palm Beach , Quality Assurance Analyst I, Clinical Nurse, Professions , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!