Executive Desktop Support Analyst
Company: Proarch Consulting Services Private Limited
Location: Palm Beach
Posted on: January 5, 2022
About the jobPosition Summary: The Executive Desktop Support
Analyst is primarily responsible for providing technical on-site
and remote support to the Owners, their families and their
assistants, as well as executive and corporate users. The ideal
candidate is driven by technology evolution, a self-starter with
exceptional problem solving skills, deliver exceptional customer
service, and the ability to resolve complex problems and implement
solutions with little or no guidance. This position will report to
the Manager of End User Services.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Works on assignments
that require judgment and interaction with internal contacts.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Promptly respond to Owner technology support issues on a
24x7x365 on-call rotation.
- Working closely with the IT Service Center to provide second
line technical support for owner and executive issues, ensuring
assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly and
effectively in line with operational level agreements and service
level objectives. Ensure outstanding calls are regularly updated to
reflect the current status.
- Maintaining confidentially and privacy in all dealings with
owners and executives.
- To ensure that Operational Level and Service Level Objectives
are adhered to at all times.
- To maintain an up-to-date level of knowledge with regards to
technology, in particular security policies and company
- Document actions, alterations and procedures to ensure an
accurate and accessible record of the current state of the
- Assist other members of the Executive Desktop team when
appropriate to complete tasks in the necessary timescale.
- Keep abreast of trends in technology and its application to
understand current best practice, possible alternative solutions
and to support problem solving.
- Manage own time to fulfill tasks efficiently, in the correct
priority and to the required level of quality, within the context
of the objectives supplied by manager.
- Communicate the progress of investigations and planned
solutions to customers, managing their level of expectation and
increasing their understanding of company desktop technology.
- Liaise with colleagues, utilizing their expertise to solve more
complex problems or pass on responsibility to the appropriate
Executive Desktop team member. Continuously look for improvement
- The support of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod,
Android, and Windows & Apple laptops and desktops.
- Audio visual system setup and support in residential and
- Network configuration and problem solving in Windows, Apple,
and Citrix environments (wired and wireless; residential and
- Assist in the management of vendors such as Internet Service
Providers, cable and satellite TV, networking, and
- Provide onsite support at executives home offices concerning
network and desktop services.
- Maintain asset management of Owners end-user devices (mobile,
desktops and laptops).
- Any other duties as assigned.by Jobble
Keywords: Proarch Consulting Services Private Limited, Palm Beach , Executive Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!