Estimator - Hydro Demolition Concrete Repair
Company: HOG TECHNOLOGIES
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The Estimator/Director of Business Development is a Director-level
role on the Hog team. We are looking for a dynamic leader who can
develop relationships with prime road building contractors,
municipalities, counties, and DOT field personnel with the purpose
of expanding our service revenues. The main focus will be to
develop opportunities in hydro demolition of bridge decks and other
Specific responsibilities include:
- The Director of Business Development will be responsible for
generating new business and reaching sales goals through multiple
channels including internet research, cold-calling, trade show
participation, government bids, relationship development and other
- This team member will also be responsible for ensuring leads
are methodically worked through the sales process.
- With the help of sales and marketing leadership, they will
prepare quotes and proposals for presentations to prospective
- This team member will maintain customer relationships through
- This team member will have the ability to travel locally and
regionally up to 50% and manage sales from our corporate
headquarters in Stuart, Florida.
- This team member we perform other duties as needed to meet the
goals and requirements of the department.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field; If education
requirement not met, consideration will be given to those with 8
years of outside sales experience.
- A minimum of three years' experience in business to business
sales, preferably in areas of estimating, participation in tenders,
or selling contracting services.
- Evidence of success in implementing business development
- Evidence of success in technical sales/commercial
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining a broad network
of stakeholder relationships leading to sales opportunities.
- Track record of successfully identifying new commercial/sales
opportunities and converting opportunities into sales.
- Advanced communication and influencing skills and the ability
to convince through personal credibility.
- Successful in prospecting new customers.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer
services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality
standards for services, and evaluation of customer
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated with abilities to work independently and
collaboratively with team members.
- Proficient in MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power
Point; SalesForce.com or other CRM and online communication tools
including Skype and GoToMeeting.
- Must be fluent in English, ability to speak other languages a
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Loyal, reliable, hard-working, and competent
- High degree of Integrity
- Organized and Goal Oriented
- Respectful and Humble
- Committed to meet customers' needs
- Team Player
- Aware of Business Trends
- Positive Work Ethics
Supervisory Responsibility - this position may have supervisory
obligations as the department expands
Work Environment - this job operates in a sales office setting.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work - office days and hours are
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Outside sales
representatives are expected to work the necessary hours/days to
get the job done.
Travel - this is a travel position with travel required as
Additional Eligibility Qualifications - must pass a background
check and drug test
Other Duties - note this job description is not designed to cover
or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the team member for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
**no team member is permitted to lift more than 50 pounds without
the help of a team member or the use of lifting equipment, i.e.
Does this position have any special vision requirements? Check all
- Close vision (unobstructed vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance vision (unobstructed vision at 20 feet or more)
- Color vision (ability to observe areas that can be seen up and
down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge
distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an
object into sharp focus)
- No special vision requirements (regular vision with or without
Waterblasting LLC, dba Hog Technologies is an equal opportunity
employer; we do not discriminate against any individual with regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
Keywords: HOG TECHNOLOGIES, Palm Beach , Estimator - Hydro Demolition Concrete Repair, Professions , Stuart, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!