Maintenance Technician - Opportunity for OT
Company: Laticrete International
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Second Shift - 8 (United States of America)
Tired of the cold? Looking for a change? We are willing to assist
with relocation to the West Palm Beach area for this role!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Passionate about innovation?
Want to work for a company that values integrity, teamwork and
At LATICRETE International we are driven to be a top ten
construction chemical company that still values family, diversity,
collaboration and invention. We've been in business for over 65
years, family owned/operated for three generations and are
available in 100 countries. In 2017, The Hartford Business Journal
named us one of Connecticut's Top Family Owned Companies!
We don't just make innovative, industry-leading products. We strive
to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our
employees, our customers, our partners, and the global communities
in which we operate.
We are seeking passionate and ambitious employees who want to make
a difference not just within our organization, but within their
communities and the world. If that sounds like you, then what are
you waiting for? Join the family and expand your horizons!
Just some of our benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick
- Flexible spending
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Supplemental Insurance
At all of our facilities we are taking additional precautions with
temperature checks, deep cleaning, testing, and work from home
Responsible for the repair and safe operation of all production
equipment and facility.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintenance of all production equipment.
- Insure that all equipment and facilities are in compliance with
- Complete all preventive maintenance per company and/or
- Complete all facility maintenance work order requests.
- Complete all production equipment set ups as required.
- Snow and ice removal, as required.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts as required.
- Process purchase orders for spare / repair parts as required
and approved by Manager in support of maintenance, upkeep and
repair of machinery and buildings in compliance with company
- Coordinate outside vendor services in support of maintenance,
upkeep, repair and upgrades of machinery, buildings and
- Performs other directly related appropriate duties and assumes
accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually
agreed upon objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in plant maintenance.
- Good physical condition with the ability to lift and/or move
minimum of 50 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime, nights, or weekends in support
of facilities projects or production schedules.
- Must be able to work in hot and/or cold weather conditions,
both inside facility and outside facility.
- Must be able to climb stairs, including open mesh, with varying
degrees of pitch.
- Must possess a personal vehicle and valid driver's license for
occasional travel for pick up and delivery in support of facilities
- Possess the following skills:
a. Welding, especially with "MIG" welding units.
b. Electrician skills or electrician certification
c. Plumbing skills, including plastic, black metal, and copper
d. Knowledge of compressed air systems.
e. Knowledge of forklift truck operation and maintenance.
- Good mechanical repair experience.
- Ability to act independently in identifying problems and acting
problems effectively with a minimum of supervision.
- Team cooperation - - maintain positive, cooperative attitude
with all employees of LATICRETE and all customers.
- Computer skills: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word,
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalency certificate.
Keywords: Laticrete International, Palm Beach , Maintenance Technician - Opportunity for OT, Professions , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!