Company: StoneMor Inc.
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: November 19, 2021
StoneMor Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities within our
Sales Department. We are currently seeking a Sales
Representative--to join our team! We are seeking compassionate,
energetic, service minded individuals with integrity, who are
financially ambitious and enjoy helping others. StoneMor offers
structured paid training. We also provide opportunities for growth
and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and
sales ability. In addition to significant income potential, we also
offer a competitive benefits package for our Full-Time Employees
including: Medical, Dental, 401k with Company Matching, Life,
Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition
Reimbursement, Employee Discount Programs, Generous PTO Programs,
Volunteer Opportunities--& much more!
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid, structured training both in the field and classroom;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their
- Flexible Schedule;
- Career Advancement Opportunities;
- Paid Professional Sales--Licensing Required by State;
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits.
- Employee Discount Programs Opportunities and much more!
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential
individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding
to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a
consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions
regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client
on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to
minimize stress to the clients. Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- --1 + years' of sales experience desired, preferably in a B2C
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written
- Compassionate and have the ability to maintain composure during
- Coachable and willing--to learn.
- Competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate
revenue by selling company products.
- You have confidence and professionalism to interact with
clients over the phone or in person.
- Have the ability to work with clients one on one & build strong
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and
weekend hours when necessary.
- Must possess valid state driver---s license and have access to
a personal vehicle.
- Able to travel to potential clients--- homes located anywhere
in the geographic region served by the location StoneMor Inc.--is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: StoneMor Inc., Palm Beach , Sales Representative, Sales , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!