Company: StoneMor Inc.
Location: Lake Worth
Posted on: January 8, 2022
StoneMor Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities within our
Sales Department. We are currently seeking a Sales Representative
to join our team! We are seeking compassionate, energetic, service
minded individuals with integrity, who are financially ambitious
and enjoy helping others.StoneMor offers structured paid training.
We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our
Company through proven leadership and sales ability.In addition to
significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits
package for our Full-Time Employees including: Medical, Dental,
401k with Company Matching, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term
Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount
Programs, Generous PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities & much
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid, structured training both in the field and classroom;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their
- Flexible Schedule;
- Career Advancement Opportunities;
- Paid Professional Sales Licensing Required by State;
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits.
- Employee Discount Programs Opportunities and much
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential
individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding
to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a
consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions
regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client
on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to
minimize stress to the clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 + years' of sales experience desired, preferably in a B2C
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written
- Compassionate and have the ability to maintain composure during
- Coachable and willing to learn.
- Competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate
revenue by selling company products.
- You have confidence and professionalism to interact with
clients over the phone or in person.
- Have the ability to work with clients one on one & build strong
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and
weekend hours when necessary.
- Must possess valid state driver's license and have access to a
- Able to travel to potential clients' homes located anywhere in
the geographic region served by the locationStoneMor Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: StoneMor Inc., Palm Beach , Sales Representative, Sales , Lake Worth, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!